Teens Beautiful and Hot sweet Teenagers girls(new unique video)HD

Discussion in 'Hardcore Scenes (HD/SD)' started by holden13, Feb 18, 2015.

1. holden13

holden13 Member

Ember Stone - Spank Me Bad man and Fuck Me FullHD mp4 [1080p/2018]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Added: 4/28/18 12:22am

Mean ol’ Daddy is being hard on his little girl for dressing like an absolute strumpet, but if he thinks a bit of sexual punishment is going to bother his darling slut, he’s sadly mistaken. Ember loves it, and she cries out for that daddy dick until he fills her to the brim with all the hot, sticky love she’s ever wanted. He spanks her, slaps her, pulls her hair and chokes her; all while ramming her twat with his thick meat! No discipline he Daddy doles out manages to wipe the brilliant smile off of Ember’s face. She’s such a happy little whore!

Category: Roleplay, MILF, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Explicit Sexual Content, Hair Pulling, Face Slapping, Choking, Spanking, Tit Slapping, Blowjob, Fucking, Body Views, Foot Views

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duratio: 00:12:53
    Size: 391 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/8a8e6f92ff139/new,_tnshd_-_5637_Spank_Me_Fuck_Me.mp4

temp48161 likes this.
  2. holden13

holden13 Member

Zoe Rae, Alina Long - Zoe Rae: Real Sex Lesson From Mom Alina Long FullHD mp4 2018

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Most teens are in denial about the fact that their parents actually have sex. They also most definitely have no desire to watch them have sex. Zoe Rae however, is the exception to the latter. This brunette teen doesn’t mind watching her mom banging her step dad which explains why she eagerly jumps at the chance to do just that when she’s busted masturbating and her mom Alina Long decides to show her what real sex is by bending over and letting Zoe’s step dad fuck her as the horny teen watches nearby.

Duratio: 00:17:54
    Size: 472 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/917ae6d92af5e/new,_tnshd_-_5638_Real_Sex_Lesson_From_Mom_Alina_Long.mp4

temp48161 likes this.
  3. holden13

holden13 Member

4. holden13

holden13 Member

temp48161 likes this.
  5. holden13

holden13 Member

Naiomi Mae - If You Be a Slut With Me, I won't Tell Your Mother You Snuck Out... MP4 FullHD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My 18 year old daughter is such a slut, but I must confess....I have masturbated to the thought of her being a little slut with me many times. I have never acted on my desires as I know this is wrong, and her mother would be sure to divorce me if she ever knew.

***Starring Naiomi Mae***

Duratio: 00:12:15
    Size: 458 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/33cc6ef42d0dd/new,_tnshd_-_5641_If_You_Be_a_Slut_With_Me.mp4

temp48161 likes this.
  6. holden13

holden13 Member

temp48161 likes this.
  7. holden13

holden13 Member

8. holden13

holden13 Member

Matt, Alexis - Siblings with Benefits 3 - Home Alone on a Friday Night FullHD mp4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHEN MATT AND ALEXIS ARE BOTH SINGLE...
    THEY MAKE A PACT TO BE "SIBLINGS WITH BENEFITS"
    "WHEN YOU THINK ABOOUT IT...IT'S ALMOST STUPID IF WE DON'T" THEY DECIDE
    THEY PROCEED TO FUCK EACH OTHER'S BRAINS OUT!!

Alexis and her Brother Matt are home alone on a Friday night. They are both reading books. Alexis casually mentions that she recently read an article that says that in "some cultures"....it is considered normal....for Brothers and sisters to have sex with each other. Matt comments about how "backward" and "sick" that is. Alexis goes on to explain that....in some ways....when you think about it....it kinda makes sense. "Think about it Matt....it's just physical.....you have a penis....I have a vagina.....and here we are....both home alone on a Friday night....reading. What's the harm???" Matt puts his book down....nods......and says "Yea....I guess that does make some sense. It's better than reading. If you think about it...it's actually stupid if we don't!". The two make a vow to be "Siblings With Benefits".....and decide to have sex with each other. Matt, of course is rough with his baby sister as he Pounds the stuffing out of her....and cums in his little Sister's mouth. Siblings will be Siblings.....

Duratio: 00:15:24
    Size: 471 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/4471039031834/new,_tnshd_-_5644_SIBLINGS_WITH_BENEFITS.mp4

temp48161 likes this.
  9. holden13

holden13 Member

10. holden13

holden13 Member

Clips Zone - Little Teen gets Anal fuck FullHD [1080p/2018]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Little Amy’s first steps into the hard world of Anal Sex Diapered popsocket anal delight as ‘Daddy Dom’ finally gets to cum in her tight little irresistable ass , she still can’t take it in all the way yet, but she loves it going in and out. Don’t worry though the anal training will continue and she’s getting better at letting me fuck her sweet mouth too, so things are looking up, we’ll turn her to into a good little three hole slut in no time

Duratio: 00:24:37
    Size: 921 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/34e3f6dd8162d/new,_tnshd_-_5646_Little_Anal_Steps_Dad_and_Daughter.mp4

11. holden13

holden13 Member

12. holden13

holden13 Member

13. holden13

holden13 Member

1hottamale likes this.
  14. holden13

holden13 Member

15. holden13

holden13 Member

Roxiii Rebel – BBC 4 WAY!!! with Bondage Suspension

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I get tied up and suck and fuck 3 BBC’s!!! I love getting tied up and FUCKED HARD! They mark my ass BBC SLUT and pour hot wax all over me, put a HOOK IN MY ASS and whip me, I suck and fuck them till I get their hot jizz shot in my mouth and I let it spill over my wanting lips and down my chin onto my tits before I scoop it up and swallow it down ;-p…. Make sure to FOLLOW MY TWITTER @RoxiiiRebelXXX to get notifications on how to be in my upcoming Fuck-A-Fan MEMBER Gangbangs! You could win a chance to fuck me and cum all over me just like the men in my vids!

Duratio: 00:26:55
    Size: 827 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/11c46b6fa5b36/n...i_Rebel_BBC_4_WAY_with_Bondage_Suspension.mp4

16. holden13

holden13 Member

17. holden13

holden13 Member

18. holden13

holden13 Member

19. holden13

holden13 Member

OliviaOwens – Fucking My Tinder Date

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It’s the morning after I went on a date when a sexy man I met from from Tinder. We fucked all night long, and gave each other multiple orgasms. It’s about 11am and I decide I want some more. I put on my hottest lingerie and throw on his dress shirt overtop. I then proceed to walk in and seduce him. (Multiple positions, swallow/facial finish).

Duratio: 00:15:15
    Size: 572 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/fe49ee0d20542/new,_tnshd_-_5655_ManyVids_OliviaOwens_Fucking_My_Tinder_Date.mp4

temp48161 likes this.
  20. holden13

holden13 Member